Saturday, February 6, 2010

REALLY?!?

So it's tax season as everyone knows and while i hate having taxes taken out i LOVE getting taxes back... now we will be getting our taxes back and i am so excited to pay all my bills and get on the right track for 2010! but my husband? all he can talk about is oh i want this and iPhone, laptop blah blah blah! makes me so mad! i just really don't understand, i mean i am the only one working and he throws comments out there like oh we can pay for that with a paycheck. and i call him on it but I'm the mean guy cuz I'm like tell me again whose paycheck are we spending now? i am trying to reach a zen like place so i don't hurt him. I feel like the uptight guy in this relationship and my husband is the air head wife who just wants to spend money. i know I'm not the best wife FAR from it really and i spend money but when it comes to setting us on the right path making the big boy choices it all falls to me. and really i think it should be both of us am i so wrong?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment