Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So i know it's been a while since i have had time to write, but now I'm making the time to write. My husband is driving me beyond crazy and it's not like i had a lot more to lose to become beyond crazy. i swear it's like his very breathing offends me! i feel like he cannot do anything but eat sit there fart and make me mad. this dose not make a full time job! but since he gets unemployment he thinks it is!! Sigh i mean how much more can a sane woman take?! i have no idea what to do sometimes. i feel like i am always mad, i want to wake up on morning and go 4 hours with out getting mad and i know i should not let it get to me and take the higher road and bull Sh&% like that but sometimes i can't seem to help getting mad what to do what to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment