Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Think I Am Going Crazy!


I was about ready to chuck this whole thing last night, I wanted to change how my page looked but for the life of me I could not get the ugly bar at the top to go away from the new system it has. But just when I was about to throw my mac book across the room and throw a fit that would make my three year old proud! I got it right and made it look how I wanted. I mean good lord I can't believe how mad I got at something so stupid. I don't know what has come over me this last month. One min I am so mad I cannot even stand it I want to rip my hair out by the roots and just scream and scream till there is nothing left in me. And then I am so sad and depressed I don't want to get out of bed or eat.
I was content last night for some reason things just felt like... I don't know not right but... I can't think of any other word then content. I'm not happy right now I know that and no matter what my mom says I know what it is to be happy and stay happy. It's just right now things are not right. And I suppose things will never be just like I want them and I should find happiness in what I do have in my life. And honestly I do! My daughter makes me so happy she is the light of my life. And my husband when he makes me laugh and is the best he knows how to be makes me happy and family..... I still feel these feelings of not being happy and being mad a heck
what is wrong with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment