Monday, October 18, 2010

Lost

Ever feel like you are lost in a sea of people and things? like no one can really see you and who you are? i feel forgettable like i could be almost if not forgotten in an entire day.... i know i would be missed that there are people who love me. i just feel at this moment lost in myself.
Like i am shut up into myself and i cannot get out no matter how hard i try, and almost like people like me that way. not the real me not who i really am just who they would like to see in me. i used to feel like i was someone worth knowing worth being around. like if i met myself three years ago i would have liked me. i don't like me now and that's all me i know something i have to change. it's just hard to know where to start. was i worth while back then should i go back to what i remember or forge on to something new i don't even know anyone!? id gladly take advice but I'm sure you don't know either....
Like i said lost

No comments:

Post a Comment