Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin!!


Had our yearly pumpkin carving party
on Saturday and boy did I have fun. I helped plan it and I think that is what made it so much fun. To do something see it though and know that it all went well, people came they ate laughed a ton and carved some great pumpkins. I will put some pictures up later! I really like spending time with my husbands family. I look forward to family party's , holidays or birthdays it dose not matter.Sometimes when I am really mad at my husband and think about just leaving it all behind, the thought of not seeing his family and being a part of that stops me and makes me think about what it would be like not to be with him and his family anymore. I know that I got off to a rocky start with his family, but the
love I feel for them and the love they have for me and my bear is.... one of the nicest things I have had in my life and I am sothankful to have them. And what's better is theyare not perfect or expect me to be perfect and I think that's what makes me love them all the more. And I think my pumpkin was the best !!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment